SellNews consists of a creative and passionate International team looking for out-of-the-box thinkers to play a role in changing the news and entertainment media industry. As an early stage startup, we offer the full – sometimes chaotic – startup experience, the opportunity to impact a fast-growing company, and the future of the news digital media.
Social Media & Digital Media Internship (U.S., remote)
Our social media team is looking for social media interns who are internet savvy and enthusiastic writers. If you use Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat & Co. on a daily basis, you’re often first to know the latest buzz, have a passion for charitable work, and have strong writing skills, we’d love to hear from you.
Responsibilities may include:
- managing SellNews social media accounts
- assisting in creating social media campaigns
- helping to draft PR, marketing materials
- researching and creating blog posts (topics: journalism, photography)
- communicating with our users
- fact-checking, verifying news content
- minimum of 2yrs of college
- excellent writing skills
- huge interest in social networks
- self-starter and quick learner
- passion for news, entertainment and/or photography
- Bonus skills: experience with WordPress and Hootsuite, other languages
Note: This is an unpaid internship. You’ll being part of a growing international startup with peers who are excited and receptive of your creative input. You’ll receive invaluable experience and a suitable performance assessment and reference which may assist in opening future career opportunities.
If there are no current or suitable job openings, we suggest you forward your resume to jobs [at] sellnews.com for future reference.